StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

Wooooaaa

That was pretty cool. The weirdest thing was that I was listening to the Gone Jackals - Get outta town at the time I opened it, turned off the music and what do you know gone jackals legacy on the flash! Woo! Great taste in music! All in all very solid flash, work on the 3D for your next one! I want to be impressed. Why is it that everyone goes for 'vector' shading or whatever you guys call it in the non maya world, it looks naff! Anyways keep up the good work, rock on!

FramuSS

LogFish responds:

Listening to the Gone Jackals - good form! Didn't think anyone'd even know who they were heh. Loved them in Full Throttle.
Well, I use vector shading because Flash is a vector medium and well ... that explains it really! Anything else would look out of place - some guy submitted a 3d jet movie that was just an imported mpeg - it did poo, because it was an mpeg. Glad you liked it :)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Brilliant

You did it again! I've seen the movie 3 times now, although it isn't as funny as your previous submissions, this is still pure gold. Oh yea and i'm a brit too, long live the brits! And on my 3rd viewing i noticed something interesting in the credits ( Wow i didn't skip them) Nigel Kitching and Richard Elson in the special thanks? Both Sonic the Comic artists, I should've known when i was playing the Zelda Lampshade game with the stacks of STC's. So what are those guys doing in there?

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This is an excellent piece of work.

What I love about this movie is that you can watch it over and over again and never get bored! It's animation allthough not smooth fits well with the music. Allthough i feel that this animation does not live up to the likes of Bitey of Brackenwood animation wise, but the main concept and delivery makes it deserve to be sitting proudly on top of the top 50, and I hope it stays there.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

Not Bad,

not bad at all. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems that you started the animation and then got bored, so you chucked in a lot of cheap random stuff in an attempt to boost ratings with the minimum requirement of effort, but hey! That's my opinion. I thought that the movie was good, but techneon's bond accent, wasn't english :P. Oh yes, and is there a reason why the movie is labelled as a game????

Wonchop responds:

whoops. *fixed*
And nah, the cheap random stuff was there to begin with XP

Sonic's Glitch Part 4 Sonic's Glitch Part 4

It was looking real epic!

The graphics were awesome, I liked the background style you used at the beginning, but you can't use sprites on such fantastically built backgrounds!!! Even though you used sprites, ive never before seen them used that well in a sprite movie, so I gave you seven,

Freestylers Freestylers

PLAGARISM!

You good for nothing no talent, you effectively ripped off Dark Genics great footballing animation, made it crap and added some basketball player at the end.

Shame on you.

Smile! Smile!

You're demented.

Everything was very, uh, moving in an unsettling fashion. You must have on really sick mind (dont take that as an insult). The humping at the end though was uncalled for, it ruined the whole atmosphere. For that i knock off 2 points.