StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

Wooooaaa

That was pretty cool. The weirdest thing was that I was listening to the Gone Jackals - Get outta town at the time I opened it, turned off the music and what do you know gone jackals legacy on the flash! Woo! Great taste in music! All in all very solid flash, work on the 3D for your next one! I want to be impressed. Why is it that everyone goes for 'vector' shading or whatever you guys call it in the non maya world, it looks naff! Anyways keep up the good work, rock on!

FramuSS

LogFish responds:

Listening to the Gone Jackals - good form! Didn't think anyone'd even know who they were heh. Loved them in Full Throttle.
Well, I use vector shading because Flash is a vector medium and well ... that explains it really! Anything else would look out of place - some guy submitted a 3d jet movie that was just an imported mpeg - it did poo, because it was an mpeg. Glad you liked it :)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Brilliant

You did it again! I've seen the movie 3 times now, although it isn't as funny as your previous submissions, this is still pure gold. Oh yea and i'm a brit too, long live the brits! And on my 3rd viewing i noticed something interesting in the credits ( Wow i didn't skip them) Nigel Kitching and Richard Elson in the special thanks? Both Sonic the Comic artists, I should've known when i was playing the Zelda Lampshade game with the stacks of STC's. So what are those guys doing in there?

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This is an excellent piece of work.

What I love about this movie is that you can watch it over and over again and never get bored! It's animation allthough not smooth fits well with the music. Allthough i feel that this animation does not live up to the likes of Bitey of Brackenwood animation wise, but the main concept and delivery makes it deserve to be sitting proudly on top of the top 50, and I hope it stays there.

Pilot the Neb Pilot the Neb

Great game, keep it up!

It is a great game! The graphics and physics need improving and the sound but other than that this was awesome! I notched up 747 points, but couldnt submit because the members bit was down :(.